Our family is here to serve your family. Each member of our team brings different skills and passions to help our clients meet their goals. Our entire team is at your disposal, and we’re delighted to serve a smaller client base to provide a personalized experience to our clients.
Meet our Financial Advisors | GFS Advisory in Braselton, Georgia
Douglas A. Langley, CPA
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Georgia for over 40 years.
- Specializes in tax-efficient investing, estate planning, and business ownership structures.
- Interprets the tax language into easy-to-implement strategies.
- Charter member of Rotary Club of Sugarloaf since 1981.
- Aspiring woodworker (ask about his turned bowls and tables).
- Married his high school sweetheart.
- Spoils his grandchildren with lots of ice cream.
Nathaniel Langley, CFP®, ASA
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional since 2015.
- Focuses on investment allocations, complex strategies, and insurance reviews.
- Explains the technical workings of a plan or investment strategy.
- Prior to joining GFS Advisory in 2012, was a reinsurance actuary.
- Loves all spreadsheets.
- Aspires to have hobbies, but he is blessed that four young children take up his time.
- With his wife, he has led small groups at 12Stone Church since 2009.
- Enjoys all outdoor activities.
Paige Rossi, CPA
- Masters of Taxation from Georgia State University.
- Specializes in retirement planning, tax analysis/preparation, and stress-free implementation.
- Provides a personal touch when discussing difficult topics.
- Been at GFS Advisory since 2018.
- Amateur beekeeper.
- Enjoys spending time with her husband and their young son.
- Loves baking sweet treats.